Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flipagram

Flipagram.

So, I just discovered this app.  I know I am a little late.  After all, I just jumped on the Instagram bandwagon 7 months or so ago.  I am not super techie.  But, I feel that I have discovered something really huge (I am sure the rest of you felt like that many, many months or years ago:)!

I just love how you are able to put together photos with really great music. We all know music is really special and it can almost always make me cry if it is the right song!!  Anyway, since I just discovered Flipagram, 2 days ago, I am still trying to figure some stuff out and have some questions?

1.)  Can you make the video longer than 30 secs (I do not think so)?

2.) I am thinking Instagram is only programmed for a 15 second video so it is only showing part of my video.  Is there a way around this?

3.) Is there way to fast forward a song, in other words, choose a portion of a song so that it correlates with the video?

4.) Is there an app out there to make longer videos with photos and music?

If anybody knows the answer to these questions...please help this girl out!!

So, here is a quick 30 second video of our house....lots of good before and after pictures.  Wish I could fit many more!!

To see the house video...please click on this link below.

http://flipagram.com/f/CmNO1P49qf#

And, if you have not checked out Flipagram, you are missing out!!  Go make a video!!

xo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment