Monday, August 3, 2015

The pink bathroom

We bought our fixer upper ranch house almost 2 years ago and poured our heart, soul, and money into it.   We had so much fun while we were in the middle of the 4 month remodel that sometimes I forget how far we have come.  I like to look at the before photos from time to time to remind ourselves where we started.  And even, though, the house is not "perfect" we have made it into a fun and comfortable family home for our family.

While I have talked about this pink bathroom on previous posts....I thought it would be fun to show a couple of photos again.  I am so thankful for some new "Instagram" followers who may not have seen a "before" of this bathroom in her pink hay day.

So, enough talk, below are a couple of "befores" of the pink bathroom....with its dirty carpet, cracked pink tile and checkered wallpaper!


 
A progress mid-construction photo....
 
 
 
And, here is the bathroom today...
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this brief little tour:)
 
xo, Paige
 

5 comments:

  1. I just found you on Instagram and I am so happy I did!! Love you home and Modern Rustic style. I live South Carolina in a 1968 brick Ranch on 5 acres . I would kill for your view, vaulted ceilings(there on my list) and those large windows. I have always leaned toward a country cottage style but I am just not feeling it these days and your home gave me tons of inspiration! Have a great weekend!
    Joy
    Instagram as @upcountryliving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking out the blog!! Best of luck with your home!!:)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for checking it out!! Good luck with your ranch house!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be proud. The bath remodel turned out amazing.
    great work.
    Thanks,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete